Jazzable's Everything Farm
|This article would benefit from some images|
| Please help by uploading and embedding if you can!|
Optional picture suggestions: None given
See all articles that need pictures
Jazzable's Everything Farm is a project by Jazzable started in early 2016, with the aim of producing all possible renewable materials for free (only the cost of time). It is publicly accessible, but privately owned and run.
The farm is divided into separate complexes which each produce different materials. As of February 2016 there are four active complexes, as well as two inactive or in-progress, and the farm centre which is a hub for information.
All parts of the farm are accessed from the farm centre, which is connected to the nether network and by teleport to the Teleport Hub at Subzero. The centre contains detailed information about the farm and the guidelines, as well as a mailbox for contacting Jazzable.
From the farm centre, there are paved and horse-accessible nether paths to each of the farm complexes.There are horse pens at every destination, and "horses for rent" available at the centre for quick transport.
Each complex contains three main sections:
- An AFK area. As long as a player is in this area, the farm will produce materials with no input needed.
- A loot room. Materials produced by the farm will be automatically sorted into chests ready for collection. There is also an ender chest for convenience.
- "Backstage". Where the materials are actually produced, and the farming and sorting circuitry is controlled. This area is not normally accessible by farm users other than Jazzable, but the AFK area usually has a view of some part of "backstage" for entertainment and interest.
The Arable Complex
This complex consists of redstone-controlled plant farms. Materials produced:
- Red and brown mushrooms
The Swamp Complex
This complex consists of a witch farm, which occasionally produces other hostile mobs. Materials produced:
- Glass bottles
- Redstone dust
- Glowstone dust
- Spider eyes
- Occasional other mob drops (e.g. string, bones)
The Ocean Complex
This complex consists of guardian and squid farms. Materials produced:
- Raw fish
- Prismarine Shards
- Prismarine crystals
- Ink sacs
There is also a furnace to cook fish while AFK.
The Experience Complex
This complex contains a zombie pigman farm, iron golem farm, zombie farm, and skeleton farm. It is unusual in that the zombie and skeleton spawners need to be switched on by the player, and they must be killed manually which produces experience. Materials produced:
- Rotten flesh
- Gold nuggets
- Iron ingots
- Mob-dropped armour and weapons (and very occasional junk like potatoes, carrots, feathers)