Running since June 2014, This Land Minecraft Server is maintained and developed by and for autistic and/or non-binary adults(note 3).
Distinctive Features of This Land
- Small - currently about 6 core players
- Semi-Vinilla - just a few plugins mostly for protection and chat management, nothing game changing.
- Survival - all players (including mods and admins) play and build in survival mode, and have done from the very beginning so anything you see(note 1) has been resourced and built with blood sweat and tears.
- Player-verses-Environment - this is not a player versus player server(note 2).
- Mature - only players 18 and older are allowed to join.
- Custom AutismChat Plugin - significantly more control over chat-related stimulous.
- Telegram group(s) - vibrant discussion without having to be online at the same time as others.
- Organically evolving (not pre-built or even pre-planned) in-game infrastructure - Nether Network, Everything Farm, Automated Market.
- Whimsical admin - Cassolotl makes the server both safe and fun.
note 1: exception: the tutorial building was thrown up quickly in creative mode because it was felt to be urgent and not something that interferes with the rest of the server.
note 2: we have a PvP plugin that you can use if you want to fight with other players who want to fight.
note 3: Anyone (including cis non-autistics) aged 18 or over is welcome so long as they follow the rules.
- How to join This Land
- Where should I go?
- How to use the AutismChat plugin
- How to use the Dynmap
- How to use GriefPrevention
- How to improve gaming performance
- How to contribute to this wiki
If you're into this sort of thing, you may also enjoy Special:Statistics.