This wiki is for (prospective) players on This Land, an autism-friendly, nonbinary-gender-inclusive Minecraft Server to become extremely knowledgable about everything in the (minecraft) world without having to ask anyone.
Things that set This Land apart from other Minecraft servers
- Small - currently about 6 regular players.
- Semi-vanilla - just a few plugins mostly for protection and chat management, nothing game changing.
- Survival - all players (including mods and admins) play and build in survival mode, and have done from the very beginning so anything you see has been resourced and built with blood, sweat, and tears.
- Player-versus-environment - this server is not focused on player-versus-player.
- Mature - only players 18 and older are allowed to join.
- Autistic space - run by and for autistic people
- Non-binary friendly - a safe place for non-binary trans people - your pronouns will be respected.
- Custom AutismChat plugin - significantly more control over chat-related stimulus.
- Effective, Accessible out-of-game communication - Telegram groups for socialising and discussion without having to be online at the same time as others.
- Organically evolving in-game infrastructure - Nether Network, Jazzable's Everything Farm, Automated Market.
- Whimsical admin - Cassolotl makes the server both safe and fun.
- How to join This Land
- Where should I go?
- How to use the AutismChat plugin
- How to use the Dynmap
- How to use GriefPrevention
- How to improve gaming performance
- How to contribute to this wiki
If you're into this sort of thing, you may also enjoy more statistics.
- Anyone (including cis people, binary people, and non-autistics) aged 18 or over is welcome so long as they follow the rules.
- Running since June 2014; maintained by Cassolotl, hero admin deity
- Exception: the tutorial building was thrown up quickly by the admin in creative mode because it was considered urgent and not something that interferes with the rest of the server.
- We have a PvP plugin that you can use if you want to fight with other players who want to fight.
- definitely autistic people, not people with autism. Autism is part of who/what we are and it's not an illness.