Talk:How to use AutismChat
Return to "How to use AutismChat" page.
I'm cool with that, Jay. --Cassolotl, Admin (talk) pronouns: they/them 00:53, 8 February 2016 (UTC)
- Done :)
- -- Jazzable (talk), they/them/their/theirs/themself 10:06, 8 February 2016 (UTC)
- What is the move proposal? oh it happened (does that mean that bit of talk can now be removed? or does talk stay there forever?). Can we have an actual AutismChat page? and have "how to use autismchat" as just a section of the autismchat page? any reasons why this isn't a good idea?
- --fallerOfFalls, Extortionist (talk) pronouns: they/them/their/theirs/themself 13:10, 8 February 2016 (UTC)
- If we make this page just "AutismChat" we should do the same for the other plugin pages, too. As long as the system is consistent among all the plugins I don't have a strong preference one way or the other. :D
- -- Jazzable (talk), they/them/their/theirs/themself 13:26, 8 February 2016 (UTC)