Where should I go?
From This Land Wiki
Revision as of 11:22, 8 February 2016 by Jazzable
If you want to find a place of your own to build a base
- Get in a boat, and sail away in any direction till you hit land.
- Go north along the Big Silly Bridge and find a place near Cassolotl's Village (several other players have builds in this area too).
- Use the Dynmap to find a place you like the look of.
If you want to find central and community builds
There are a few central and community projects you might want to visit:
- Subzero contains an underwater teleport hub, where you can easily get to player's bases and other interesting places. Find Subzero by following the Big Silly Bridge and then taking the first left turn. Once you get to a small square island (that's Zero Zero), jump down the hole in the middle to get to Subzero.
- The Nether Hub is the central area of the Nether Network. There you can find mooshrooms, an informal junkyard, and signposts to most other locations through the Nether Network.
- The Community allotments are where players use a small plot of land to express themselves. You can get to the allotments most easily by a teleport from Subzero.
- The Post Office is an upcoming build where you'll be able to give and receive messages and items from other players in-game without needing to be online together. This will also be accessible by teleport from Subzero.
If you want to find cool stuff that other players have made
Lots of players have made pretty, interesting, and useful builds all over the server. Here are a small selection of suggestions:
- Cassolotl's Village features a golem farm and villagers to trade with.
- fallerOfFalls' Automated Market contains fully automatic vending machines where you can buy and sell many different resources using redstone as currency.
- Sea Trees is a very scenic and slightly derelict abandoned base.
- Kachek47's super secret Hellfire Bar is a stylish drinking spot with an incredible view.