The players listed here have left the server. They may have been banned, or they may have left and told Cassolotl that people are welcome to use their items and builds as they see fit.
If you find anything marked by any players listed below, you can:
- Disregard the rule about stealing or griefing. This player has left permanently, so any plots or chests marked with their name are available to anyone who wishes to claim them.
- Ask Cassolotl to delete any remaining GriefPrevention claims, so that you can take items or use that land for something else.
What can I take?
Anything created and owned solely by a player or players on the list below. This includes but is not limited to:
- land claims
- official mailboxes
Please note that you are not entitled to anything that was previously co-owned. If even one of the players who made and marked something isn't listed below, they are probably still whitelisted, and you cannot take it.
What if more than one person wants to claim the build of a player who has permanently left the server?
Assuming you have noticed that the build is still claimed and you have asked Cassolotl to remove the GriefPrevention claim as directed above, Cassolotl will be aware if any build has more than one person interested. Players can discuss amongst themselves who gets which build, or they can enlist mediation from a moderator or Cassolotl.
- The default option is moderation. Players interested in claims tell Cassolotl, who talks to everyone involved (privately or in a group), and makes the best and fairest decision they can about who gets which builds.
- If all interested parties request it, players can decide amongst themselves without mediation.
If you do not tell Cassolotl that you are interested in a build, someone else may be given priority when the old GriefPrevention claims are deleted.
Players who have left permanently
- Octangula / not-on-pizza
- Due to a bug, claims by snaomi are not expiring and cannot be listed or deleted. If you find a GriefPrevention claim owned by snaomi, please give the co-ordinates to Cassolotl so they can manually delete the claim.