The players listed here have left the server. They may have been banned, or they may have left and told Cassolotl that people are welcome to use their items and builds as they see fit.
If you find anything marked by any players listed below, you can:
- Disregard the rule about stealing or griefing. This player has left permanently, so any plots or chests marked with their name are available to anyone who wishes to claim them.
- Ask Cassolotl to delete any remaining GriefPrevention claims, so that you can take items or use that land for something else.
What can I take?
Anything created and owned solely by a player or players on the list below. This includes but is not limited to:
- land claims
- official mailboxes
Please note that you are not entitled to anything that was previously co-owned. If even one of the players who made and marked something isn't listed below, they are probably still whitelisted, and you cannot take it.
The process of claiming builds of banned players
This process will take place whether builds are claimed by the banned player with GriefPrevention or not.
- For one month after the player is banned, no one touches anything owned by the banned player. GriefPrevention claims around the builds of the banned player are also not allowed during this month.
- For one month after that, if you want to claim a build you must contact Cassolotl privately and tell them you are interested. It's good to include a screenshot and co-ordinates with your description of the build, because Cassolotl doesn't know the entire server inside out.
- At the end of that month, Cassolotl will give uncontested claims to their claimants.
- If there are any builds that have more than one person claiming them, Cassolotl will discuss the issue with everyone involved and make an executive decision about who gets which builds.
That's one month of no one doing anything, then one month of registering interest, and then the builds will be given to their new owners.
Cassolotl will log into the server at the same time as the new owner of a build, and they'll both go to the build in-game. Cassolotl will delete the GriefPrevention claim, and then the new owner can claim it immediately. This protects valuable builds from creepers, endermen, griefing, etc.
See also: Abandoned builds: How a player can gain permission to take someone else's build (for situations where people are not sure whether or not a build belonged to a player who has been banned)
Players who have left permanently
- Octangula / not-on-pizza
- Due to a bug, claims by snaomi are not expiring and cannot be listed or deleted. If you find a GriefPrevention claim owned by snaomi, please give the co-ordinates to Cassolotl so they can manually delete the claim.