Everything you could ever need to know about Mods on This Land.
Commands Mods can use
/blue- to turn your username blue. See also how to use AutismChat.
/ban <player>- to ban someone. Note that only Admins can "unban" (
/banlist- list all banned players.
- CoreProtect commands:
/coreprotect inspect- toggles Inspect mode on and off. While it's on, you can left click to see what happened to a block, and right click to see what happened against that side of a block.
/coreprotect lookup <params>- I don't know how to use that yet. Check the documentation!
/coreprotect reload- allows you to reload coreprotect without reloading every plugin.
- Being blue doesn't give Mods any extra abilities; it just lets others know that you're in-game on modding business and may be available for mod tasks.
Nominating a Mod
You can nominate a mod on this article's talk page. First check whether Cassolotl is open to new mod nominations, and then use the following template:
* '''Name of nominee:''' IGN, [[User:Userpage]]
* '''Nominator signature:'''
* '''Second signature:'''
* '''Nominee consent and signature:'''
* '''Admin approval and signature:'''
* '''Vote date and outcome:'''
* '''Mod status granted date:'''
* '''Mod status revoked date:'''
* '''Mod status revoted reason:'''