Everything you could ever need to know about Mods on This Land.
Do not approach a mod or the admin for modthings unless their IGN is /blue in tablist. If their IGN is not /blue, they are just here as an average player.
Having said that, a mod or admin can warn or ban someone at any time for breaking the rules.
If you wish to contact a mod or admin, follow guidance on their in-game mailbox or on their wiki userpage. If that user has not provided guidance in either of these places, do not try to contact them about modthings.
- Change their IGN to /blue, to signal to others that they're in-game on mod business and may be available for mod tasks.
- Warn people who break the server rules.
- Ban a player who's previously received a warning for breaking any rules.
- Use CoreProtect to find out who placed blocks and when.
- Do anything special in GriefPrevention
- Rollback griefing or theft using CoreProtect
If these things need doing, contact Cassolotl.
Commands Mods can use
/blue- to turn your username blue. See also how to use AutismChat.
/ban <player>- to ban someone. Note that only Admins can "unban" (
/banlist- list all banned players.
- CoreProtect commands:
/coreprotect inspect- toggles Inspect mode on and off. While it's on, you can left click to see what happened to a block, and right click to see what happened against that side of a block.
/coreprotect lookup <params>- I don't know how to use that yet. Check the documentation!
/coreprotect reload- allows you to reload coreprotect without reloading every plugin.
- Being blue doesn't give Mods any extra abilities; it just lets others know that you're in-game on modding business and may be available for mod tasks.
Nominating a Mod
You can nominate a mod on this article's talk page. First check whether Cassolotl is open to new mod nominations, and then use the following template:
* '''Name of nominee:''' IGN, [[User:Userpage]]
* '''Nominator signature:'''
* '''Second signature:'''
* '''Nominee consent and signature:'''
* '''Admin approval and signature:'''
* '''Vote date and outcome:'''
* '''Mod status granted date:'''
* '''Mod status revoked date:'''
* '''Mod status revoted reason:'''