This page should be a brief and up-to-date rundown of the plugins installed on the server, what they do, and why we have them.
- What it does: Allows people to toggle whether other players can hurt them.
- Why we have it: So players can opt in to PvP ("player vs. player") if they want, without PvP being a server default for all players.
- Find out more: Spigot's PvPManager page
- What it does: Allows players to type the command
/seen <playername>to find out when a particular player last logged in.
- Why we have it: So that some community areas can be managed more easily, and to give people a rough idea of which players are active.
- Find out more: Bukkit's Seen page
- What it does: Keeps a record of every block movement and chest inventory change.
- Why we have it: So that if anyone's land is griefed or property is stolen, we can find out who did it and take appropriate action.
- Find out more: Spigot's CoreProtect page
PermissionsEx (aka PEX)
- What it does: Allows the admin to give fine-tuned permissions to other players on the server.
- Why we have it: PvP manager doesn't work without it.
- Find out more: Spigot's PEX page