1,533 bytes added
10:20, 3 September 2017
'''Floristics''' is a plugin designed by [[User:Jazzable|Jazzable]], based on [https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/botany-reborn.28095/ Botany]. It makes trees, grass, flowers and cacti gradually grow back after they have been removed by a player.
==How to use it==
Plants will regrow in any area not claimed by [[GriefPrevention]].
In areas claimed by GriefPrevention, plants will NOT regrow by default. You can toggle whether or not plants regrow in your claims using commands.
Anywhere that says <code>/floristics</code>, you can swap it for <code>/flo</code>.
* <code>/floristics</code> or <code>/floristics help</code> - makes the help text appear, with a list of commands.
* <code>/floristics claim</code> - tells you whether or not this individual GriefPrevention claim has Floristics enabled (plants regrow) or disabled (plants do not regrow).
* <code>/floristics claim enable</code> - turns on Floristics in this GriefPrevention claim, allowing plants to regrow.
* <code>/floristics claim disable</code> - turns off Floristics in this GriefPrevention claim, preventing plants from regrowing.
* <code>/floristics all enable</code> - turns on Floristics in ''all'' your GriefPrevention claims, allowing plants to regrow. This overrides individual claim settings.
* <code>/floristics all disable</code> - turns off Floristics in ''all'' your GriefPrevention claims, preventing plants from regrowing. This overrides individual claim settings.
Newer edit →
Retrieved from "
About This Land Wiki