Removing merge template, and making some capitalisation consistent
* [[User:Jazzable]] (IGN Jazzable)
If these things need doing, [[User:Cassolotl#Contact|contact Cassolotl]].
Mods can use ==
* <code>/blue</code> - to turn your username blue. See also [[how to use AutismChat]].
* <code>/ban <player></code> - to ban someone. Note that only
Admins can "unban" (<code>/pardon</code>).
* <code>/banlist</code> - list all banned players.
* CoreProtect [http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6781 commands]:
=== Handy notes ===
* Being blue doesn't give
Mods any extra abilities; it just lets others know that you're in-game on modding business and may be available for mod tasks.
== Nominating a
You can nominate a mod on this article's [[Talk:Mods|talk page]]. First check whether Cassolotl is open to new mod nominations, and then use the following template:
<nowiki>* '''Mod status revoted reason:''' </nowiki></code>
== Advice for
Mod, you have the ability to help maintain the game environment for players. It's a pretty easy-going server because of the whitelist, so your extra powers are minimal, but sometimes things go wrong and it's good to know what you are and are not required to do.
Always remember that you're a member of the
Mods group on Telegram, and we are here to support you.
=== Do: ===
* '''Take action on rule-breakers''' or pass the case on to other
Mods in the Telegram group at any time. You can warn for first offences, and ban thereafter. If you're not sure whether to ban, or you don't feel confident, come find us in the Mods group. You have every right to ban disrespectful players immediately, and you have Cassolotl's support to do so.
* '''Use CoreProtect to find out who griefed or stole''' if you are available and able. If not, pass it on in the Telegram group.
* '''Switch to /blue if you're in the mood for
Modly responsibility.''' If you're in-game for Modthings or you want to let people know you're approachable for Modthings, the blue modhat is a nice way to show it.
=== Do not: ===