Teleport Hub redesign contest, Jan 2017
It is time for a redesign.
A lot of people have a lot of feelings and opinions about this, and there is some conflict over which ideas are good and which are bad, so I'm announcing a build contest and I'm gonna lay down some rules.
- The deadline is February 28th 2017. - The vote starts on March 1st 2017 and lasts for one week, ending March 8th 2017.
- Build in the Creative World or the Survival World as your heart desires, but be sure to include co-ordinates AND world name in your submission.
- Materials used must be renewable.
The following teleports (names made up):
- To Jennifer's personal base, which includes an iron farm
- To a community farm built by a player for everyone to use freely
- To a train station with trains to many locations
- To a personal base with little to no interest for players other than the base's owner
- To a location purely for resource collection, eg: mesa biome quarry
- To a game-generated feature that is open to any visitors (eg: converted woodland mansion, unoccupied)
- To a personal base that has since been abandoned and is open to anyone to claim and occupy
- To a community project owned by Simon, a banned player
- To a secondary teleport hub organised by a player for anyone to use and add teleports to